FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Halloween
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:29 am
Posts: 4
Location: Hoover, AL
Image

_________________
Image

Week is over, but I still own Falcoholic. :dance:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Auburn, Al
StackMonkey wrote:
Image


Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn That scared me!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Atlanta
StackMonkey wrote:
Image


Good way to save candy...Put that Pumpkin on your front porch.:thTo20funny:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Auburn, Al
Do you have a Delorian. How did you get back to 2006. I would still be single with no kids and have time to watch the game tonight.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Auburn, Al
Falcoholic wrote:
Good way to save candy...Put that Pumpkin on your front porch.:thTo20funny:


I am freakin dying laughing at that post Falc. Can you imagine the kids trying to get candy.
:thfunnypost:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Atlanta
jordan41084 wrote:
Do you have a Delorian. How did you get back to 2006. I would still be single with no kids and have time to watch the game tonight.


You should be back in time for the game and have your kids loot for snack time...best part of it, steal from the kids:hmmm:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Auburn, Al
Falcoholic wrote:
You should be back in time for the game and have your kids loot for snack time...best part of it, steal from the kids:hmmm:


I got in the car to take my son to school this morning and he said. Too bad you can't go trick or treating with us. I said I am buddy WHY? Momma said football was on again tonight. God i felt bad but I said well I coming momma has a smart phone!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:51 am
Posts: 0
One of the wife and I's favorite holidays.

The last Monday Halloween I had 4 trick or treating, not to mention the nieces, nephews, and parent mob.

Our youngest is now 11, and only a few more left. :(

We got done, I walked in the door, turned on the tv just in time to see the 1st offensive play.:beer2:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Auburn, Al
AZZKIZZER wrote:
One of the wife and I's favorite holidays.

The last Monday Halloween I had 4 trick or treating, not to mention the nieces, nephews, and parent mob.

Our youngest is now 11, and only a few more left. :(

We got done, I walked in the door, turned on the tv just in time to see the 1st offensive play.:beer2:


Just got home and im wasted. best time walking around with a solo cup i've had in years. :beer: Ha Ha eating candy as we speak.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Atlanta
Ive got candy wrappers everywhere!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group