FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Warriors Delay
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:16 am 

This is from the league site message board:

<b>Doomsday Date Thu Aug 16 4:19:48 p.m. ET 2007
Hey guys, I just got in from work and when I checked on the draft I noticed The Warriors (my sister-in-law's boyfriend) were up. Under normal circumstances I would call and get his pick and make it for him. However, before I left work I received a text message from him stating that my sister-in-law was in the hospital with a blood clot. Needless to say, I doubt drafting is high on his list right now. When I hear from him again I'll let you all know. </b>

I suggest we discontinue the clock until Warriors' situation is stabilized. It wouldn't be fair to him to even think about the draft, nor would it be fair to miss out on the pick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 am 

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
This is from the league site message board:

<b>Doomsday Date Thu Aug 16 4:19:48 p.m. ET 2007
Hey guys, I just got in from work and when I checked on the draft I noticed The Warriors (my sister-in-law's boyfriend) were up. Under normal circumstances I would call and get his pick and make it for him. However, before I left work I received a text message from him stating that my sister-in-law was in the hospital with a blood clot. Needless to say, I doubt drafting is high on his list right now. When I hear from him again I'll let you all know. </b>
I suggest we discontinue the clock until Warriors' situation is stabilized. It wouldn't be fair to him to even think about the draft, nor would it be fair to miss out on the pick
</div>

I posted a more informative update on the league site, but I agree with Guido's suggestion, and thank him for making it.