FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 am 

First the fins...

I see a change already in the preseason. Parcells has a bunch of  aggressive football players not just good athletes.. I see a possible 500. season.

As for my Madmen, I concure with your assessment of my drafting statagy. I do it every year. Its just the way I draft. I do have 4 championships using this method. I feel very comfortable with youth in  drafting my players. Every year I just fall short... I'm bound to hit it sooner  than later. This could be my year.. I'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck in 08' my friend. 

Jacksonville Jokers~JUNK 9-4
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]L.A.Vipers~[/color] CFFL '09 '10 Champion [color="Red"] 12-2[/color]

Image 2009, 2010 Champion..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:21 pm 

" wrote:
First the fins...

I see a change already in the preseason. Parcells has a bunch of  aggressive football players not just good athletes.. I see a possible 500. season.

Agreed and it certainly should be an interesting first couple of games, especially seeing how Penningtin fits in and considering Bill (AKA RC Rollers) stole Rasta Ricky from me when I have Ronnie Brown, I am very curious to see how the Ricky/Ronnie 2-headed RB monster works out.  Hey if Ricky gets most of the carries and the Fins put up some wins then I wont be too mad (Now I would prefer the Dolphins win behind Ronnie Brown averaging 125+ yards a game and 15+ TDs for the season). 

I am optimistic though and I think year 1 of the Parcell's era should be somewhat of a success and a good step in the right direction (I guess any thing is better than only winning 1 game last year, but u know what I mean)

" wrote:
As for my Madmen, I concure with your assessment of my drafting statagy. I do it every year. Its just the way I draft. I do have 4 championships using this method. I feel very comfortable with youth in  drafting my players. Every year I just fall short... I'm bound to hit it sooner  than later. This could be my year.. I'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck in 08' my friend. 

Hey...  Why not this year?!?!  Your team will certainly be fun to watch this season!

Good luck to you as well buddy!

[span=FONT-SIZE| larger]GO DOLPHINS!
[/span]

[span=FONT-SIZE| small]   [span=FONT-SIZE| medium]-[span=COLOR| #993300]Beat Street Sweepers-
[/span][/span][span=COLOR| #993300] - 2007 RITJFFL Champions-[/span][/span]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 am 

go fish!

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]L.A.Vipers~[/color] CFFL '09 '10 Champion [color="Red"] 12-2[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:10 pm 

" wrote:
go fish!

How Bout Them Dolphins!!!!!   What a whooping they put on the Pats... At there house as well! I know you were as happy as I was Finsy!  The "Trickeration" was unreal with all those direct snaps to Ronnie Brown and lining up Pennington as a WR.  They certainly threw everything in the playbook at them, and you would think "Bellacheat" wouldv'e figured out some adjustments for them, but they kept on doing it and Ronnie Brown sure looked like the guy who started out last season so strong...  Thank God I had him on my team this week and wouldn't dare have him sitting on my bench!... What's that you say?  AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!

And how bout the coaching and drafting of the Beat Street Sweepers...  0-3, and Ronnie Brown and his 40+ points sitting nicely on my bench!  My top WR is Matt Jones? who I grabbed off the waiver wire for $1!  Ocho Cinco (what a joke) and Braylon Edwards (he has dropped some balls, but Derrick Anderson is as much to blame...I think it is time for Brady Quinn).  And I sure got a steal in keeping Steven jackson for my last round pick huh?   I shouldv'e kept Adrian Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, and drafted Brian Westbrook #1...  Oh well, I still like my team and have faith Steven Jackson and the Rams will come around and at least get something going here, and I think the Dolphins have found out that the more Ronnie Brown touches the ball the better chance they have to win, and AP is still AP.  So know I need Ocho Cinco (again what a joke) and Braylon Edwards to play up to there potential and I have a feeling the Beat Street Sweepers are ready to make a run out of the cellar and back into the hunt for the playoffs by week 8 with a nice 5 game win streek.  5-3 sounds good to me (fingers crossed).

on another note,  I don't have that much comptuer access anymore and just read some of the emails sent by the commish.  I'm glad to hear your doing better Bill and hope you and yours are OK...  and thanks to you Finsy for helping the league continue on these past weeks, and good luck to all yall the rest of the way, except of course when you play me!

The still current RIJFFL Champs (even though Chumps could fit in there as well)

-Beat Street Sweepers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:33 am 

I hear ya on both accounts.. I'm going to the Seattle game on Nov the 9th, hopefully by then we have a winning record. My Madmen look ok. I'm solid everywhere but we'll see!