FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:22 am
Posts: 0
Location: Havre de Grace, MD
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
I can handle 16 wimpy owners but I'm not sure I can handle 16 more.
</div>


Ha, does this mean you are including yourself amongst the wimpy owners? <img src="/images/emoticons/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Either way should be a blast...here's hoping the 2.0 guys get it goin soon!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:34 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Ha, does this mean you are including yourself amongst the wimpy owners? <img src="/images/emoticons/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Either way should be a blast...here's hoping the 2.0 guys get it goin soon!
</div>


Doh. Why would someone ruin this league by making a copy cat?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:09 pm 
Offline
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:29 pm
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Doh. Why would someone ruin this league by making a copy cat?
</div>

Because it was very evident that the talent level in the original was extremely lacking...... <img src="/images/emoticons/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:17 pm 
Offline
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:54 pm
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Because it was very evident that the talent level in the original was extremely lacking...... <img src="/images/emoticons/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
</div>


Imitation is the finest form of flattery, but you will always find that the copy is not as good as the original. <img src="/images/emoticons/Tiarzvei.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="Tiarzvei.gif" />

"OK, best 3035 out of 6071....Bulluck or Ryans. Heads Ryans, tails Bulluck."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:00 pm
Posts: 7
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Imitation is the finest form of flattery, but you will always find that the copy is not as good as the original. <img src="/images/emoticons/Tiarzvei.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="Tiarzvei.gif" />

"OK, best 3035 out of 6071....Bulluck or Ryans. Heads Ryans, tails Bulluck."
</div>

<img src="http://www.arcadia-animations.com/anims/anicoin.gif" border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Ryans. <img src="/images/emoticons/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:16 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:05 am
Posts: 0
Gotta be Bulluck

Consistancy is key

Ryans could have been a flash in the pan too risky at this point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:00 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Gotta be Bulluck

Consistancy is key

Ryans could have been a flash in the pan too risky at this point.
</div>


Everyone is dismissing Mario Williams! He could go #1.


BTW, if I had the 1.01, I'd take Bulluck... <img src="/images/emoticons/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group