FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No Fear Opening
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:18 am 

One of our members has informed me he will not return to <i>No Fear</i> for the 2008 season. He is wisely choosing family obligations over a ton of fantasy leauges.
So we have an opening, and are seeking to fill the slot now rather than waiting until next spring.
<i>No Fear </i>was founded in 2003 at Fantasy Asylum, and as far as we know was the first true Dynasty leauge to incorporate IDP. We have turned over some owners in the past five seasons, but many of the original 12 still are on board.
Cost is six dollars and fifty cents per season (maybe 6.75 if MFL raises their early bird price). We play for pride, and to build and maintain a team season after season.
<b>If you are interested in being considered for this slot, please post below or PM/Email a leauge member.</b> We will take a vote once a suitable number of applicants have been identified.
Please keep in mind we give preference to members who have a long history of knowlegeable participation on these boards. Selecting a new member is never easy, and we have turned down some very, very good players in the past. This does not mean you are excluded if you have only been on the site for a few months, but you will start at a disadvantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:39 am 

Gentlemen, I am interested in your vacant position. I have 10 years of IDP experience, and I would like the opportunity to compete with some of the best at ff.com.
I was an Asylum member as well.

Thank you for your consideration! Anthony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 am 

Did this ever get filled. I'm sure it did. Are there any other openings?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 pm 

We are full. If an opening occurs after the season, I'll put you on the short list, Phidelt.