PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm 

Big Rosters IDP
Aggressive scoring.

10~15 spots open

start qb rb1 rb2 wr1 wr2 wr3 te1 te2 K
defense db1 db2 db3 dl1 dl2 dl3 lb1 lb2 lb3
flex everything but the qb, 2 slots

15 bench
20 keepers. check it out here: http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?t ... eId=120841
scoring http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showScor ... eId=120841

These will be the rules for any league I run. These are from ESPN, with a few clarifications, and variations. It is open to interpretation, if you need clarification please note below. Remember if you don't agree with them, you don't have to play.

A: More than one team in the same league ------One person can't control more than one team in the same league. if you do will be banished from the league.

B: Collusive transactions --------Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Anyone found in violation of this policy will be cancelled and their owners prohibited from participating in future leagues (If your out, your out) We have had alot for trades in the recent history, that many of people(including myself) thought were one-sided at the time. Almost every one of those trades today look like fair or bad for the OTHER side you thought they would benefit from, so in hindsight, only veto trades if they are completely one sided and at least half the league (whatever the member size is)can agree in a veto. If the commissioner at the time feels as through there is no possible way that it is fair he reserves the right to veto the trade.

NOTE: There is an art to trading, and I firmly believe if both sides feel as thought there team gets better, then let them trade. Always remember the unpredictability of fantasy productions and how few sure thing there are

C: Impeding other owners --------Certain transactions made solely to impede other owners is not allowed. Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player's chance to make the playoffs is against the rules. Also sitting your entire squad for a high draft pick is also not allowed. (some leagues will pick a different draft order every year) Play the role of the spoiler. If you mathematically out, still try to win. In particular, cycling through players in free agency to put them on waivers and make them unavailable to other teams in your league is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the game. Also when your player is injured, put someone else in. Anyone on IR or Out needs to be on your bench and someone else in there spot. If it becomes a issue you get a warning, then if it keeps persisting, the commissioner reserves the right to put some in to maintain league integrity.

D: Roster Dumping -------Owners that are found to have dumped their players to the player pool in an attempt to undermine the league may be subject to expulsion from the game. If you are giving up on the season, we ask that you maintain league strength by providing the other owners with the most competitive team you are able to field. If you do this on purpose, get caught (ie benching your whole team, playing crap players with no chance of producing, IR players,) You are warned then remove next time it happens. Dropping starting running backs, #1 wide receivers, starting QB's, top players in the league is not acceptable.

E: Owner interaction-----------Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have sent threatening email to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to message board posts as well.

NOTE: If you have so issues but don't have solutions, keep it to your self. I am completely reasonable and I'm sure we can figure out a solution, if you just let me know.

F: Constant Complaining -------(See above) remember this is a mans league. If you have hurt feeling there is a report for that. Seriously if you have a issue, talk to me or post it on the message board so everyone can weigh in. I want a fair league and want it to be fun.

G: Inactivity -----------In order to maintain the integrity of the league, the commissioner may contact owners of teams that remain inactive for extended periods of time. The commissioner will send notification to the email of record. Shortly thereafter, if the team remains inactive, the commissioner reserves the right to reassign ownership of the inactive teams. This means if the team is a dead team (ie the are not paying attention, out of league with no owner), the team will remain dead, roster froze so the other teams do not suffer because of one player. If it happens early n the year (before week 6 not after), I reserve the right to add a new owner and have that said person take care of the team.

H. Keepers. You will have twenty of them, never more. you dont have to keep 20, but if you want you can. You can also trade future draft picks, but only after you are established.

I will be doing a live draft once there are 24 users. This is going to be a hard league. I have set up this league with the most users possible through flea flicker, because I want a challenge, and wanted to establish a keeper league. I am in central time. The draft will be on a Sunday, the first sunday after the league is full. Would prefer people close to the same timezone, just for draft purposes.

QB dl1 dl2 dl3 RB1 RB2 lb1 lb2 lb3wr1,wr2,wr3 db1 db2 db3te1, te2,K
2 flex positions (anyone but QB includes defense) 15 bench spots, 20 keepers.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:48 pm 

we now have 10 spots available.

QB dl1 dl2 dl3 RB1 RB2 lb1 lb2 lb3wr1,wr2,wr3 db1 db2 db3te1, te2,K
2 flex positions (anyone but QB includes defense) 15 bench spots, 20 keepers.