FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Bracket 2.5 - 2008
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:36 am
Posts: 0
It looks like our bracket has been set up and is ready to draft on Sunday, August 24th at 5pm EST.

<a href="http://fanstarpro.com/football/ffmcbracket2/index.php" target="_blank">http://fanstarpro.com/football/ffmcbracket2/index.php</a>

Participants: (dice roll total in paranthesis)

1) parrotheadrob (172)
2) Tim Draheim (220)
3) Kirschdaddy (282)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11) circelli17 (345)
12) guttermouthowns (367)


Copernicus
DavidGrey
cnhdow123
Moose
mayhan75
joeal
FireAndyReid


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:36 am
Posts: 0
It looks like our bracket has been set up and is ready to draft on Sunday, August 24th at 5pm EST.

<a href="http://fanstarpro.com/football/ffmcbracket2/index.php" target="_blank">http://fanstarpro.com/football/ffmcbracket2/index.php</a>

Participants: (dice roll total in paranthesis)

1) parrotheadrob (172)
2) Tim Draheim (220)
3) Kirschdaddy (282)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11) circelli17 (345)
12) guttermouthowns (367)


Copernicus
DavidGrey
cnhdow123
Moose
mayhan75
joeal
FireAndyReid


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:13 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
I think it's pretty safe to say that it is highly unlikely that bracket 2 will be able to draft on Saturday, given that we still have only half the slots filled. That said the writing is on the wall that brackets 2 & 3 will probably be combined for a draft on the weekend of Sunday the 24th.
To inconvenience the least number of people I'm guessing we'll draft at B-3s originally date/time of 8/24 @ 2pm EST. Which people from bracket 2 will be unable to draft at that appointed time? Now is the time to see if we need to swap someone with one of the Saturday draft brackets...
</div>


I cant draft that weekend at all. I can draft the 16 or 17 and if needed Monday 18 - Thursday 21st in the evenings. After that I cant and wont be around due to other obligations.

I have emailed Spiguy with this as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:46 am
Posts: 0
If there is to be a draft on Sunday the 24th, I would happily trade out of Bracket 5 to get that date.

Just today I found out that I'm going to have to be traveling on my Bracket 5 draft day, which is the 31st.

Any takers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
I think it's pretty safe to say that it is highly unlikely that bracket 2 will be able to draft on Saturday, given that we still have only half the slots filled. That said the writing is on the wall that brackets 2 & 3 will probably be combined for a draft on the weekend of Sunday the 24th.
To inconvenience the least number of people I'm guessing we'll draft at B-3s originally date/time of 8/24 @ 2pm EST. Which people from bracket 2 will be unable to draft at that appointed time? Now is the time to see if we need to swap someone with one of the Saturday draft brackets...
</div>



How long would you suspect the entire draft to last. Stackmonkey told me in the neighborhood of two hours. Does that seem about right? or has he been sniffing glue?????

That may help me in making a decision if or if I cant draft at another time other then the 16th or 17th. If I knew how long this draft may take.

Hollar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
If there is to be a draft on Sunday the 24th, I would happily trade out of Bracket 5 to get that date.

Just today I found out that I'm going to have to be traveling on my Bracket 5 draft day, which is the 31st.

Any takers?
</div>


Newsguy, I may be interested. Right now I was in Bracket two since that was the only time I knew for sure that I would be around and definitely could do it. Now that the brackets were combined and they moved it to the 24th I CAN NOT be there for that draft do to travel for work.

Let me see what kind of response I get and I'll PM you and see if you still want to do it. Who knows you might have all ready swapped out with someone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:46 am
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>

Let me see what kind of response I get and I'll PM you and see if you still want to do it. Who knows you might have all ready swapped out with someone.
</div>


No one has responded yet. Let me know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:46 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
How long would you suspect the entire draft to last. Stackmonkey told me in the neighborhood of two hours. Does that seem about right? or has he been sniffing glue?????

That may help me in making a decision if or if I cant draft at another time other then the 16th or 17th. If I knew how long this draft may take.

Hollar!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsguy, I may be interested. Right now I was in Bracket two since that was the only time I knew for sure that I would be around and definitely could do it. Now that the brackets were combined and they moved it to the 24th I CAN NOT be there for that draft do to travel for work.

Let me see what kind of response I get and I'll PM you and see if you still want to do it. Who knows you might have all ready swapped out with someone.
</div>


Trying to bump this back up and see if I get any responses about time it takes for the draft. Would anybody be willing to try and do this thing over the course of one or two week day nights/evenings? Just throwing that out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:00 pm
Posts: 7
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Trying to bump this back up and see if I get any responses about time it takes for the draft. Would anybody be willing to try and do this thing over the course of one or two week day nights/evenings? Just throwing that out there.
</div>


Last year's Bracket Draft Times:

1. 2:23
2. 2:43
3. 2:07
4. 2:30
5. 2:32
6. 2:31

Average Draft Time: 2:28

<img src="/images/emoticons/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:29 am
Posts: 4
Location: Hoover, AL
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Last year's Bracket Draft Times:

1. 2:23
2. 2:43
3. 2:07
4. 2:30
5. 2:32
6. 2:31
</div>

So when Stack says between 2-2.5 hours.... <img src="/images/emoticons/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

_________________
Image

Week is over, but I still own Falcoholic. :dance:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:08 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 0
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
So when Stack says between 2-2.5 hours.... <img src="/images/emoticons/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
</div>

I thought you were full of it but I stand corrected.

<img src="/images/emoticons/football.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":football:" border="0" alt="football.gif" />


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group