FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 am 

At this time I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to pull out of this thing.

Some of you know that I was a very big cheerleader of this format and encouraged everyone here to get involved.  It's good for the community - something this place could use more than ever right now.

Yesterday morning I wrote on this board that I wanted to hear an update on the situation by the end of the day.  None came.  It's four days before the draft, I don't know my draft position, I'm not happy that dice rolls won't be done despite the fact that we started that process, and most importantly, 25% of the bracket has yet to pay for the league, despite the fact that we're now 17 days past the deadline.

I can't hang with that.  I feel like I've been pretty patient with this, too.

I'm not trying to be a complainer and I know that management here have their hands full with other issues right now.  Unfortunately, this thing has slipped through the cracks.

I will email George directly in the event he's not getting messages here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:45 am 

As I just posted in the Bracket 5 posting, if the powers that be or the ones that are running this tournament, need a warm body to draft and play in Bracket 5, ie to take on Newsguy's spot, I can do that. Just let me know vie email, LoneWolf1023@aol.com.

Yes, I'm already in Bracket 4, but if you can't find someone else, let me know and I'll take on that spot. There's really not that much difference between 27 leagues and 28. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 am 

It would be nice to get an update, now we have people dropping out and I don't blame them. I know it's hectic around here lately but we haven't heard anything in a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:01 pm 

I am trying guys...I apologize I am getting Bracket 5 and 6 draft order set up now. I had one guy that never rolled in 5 so I rolled for him. For Bracket 6 I will use our new draft randomizer for the sake of time. I hope that is cool...it is random and you should get emailed the results.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 pm 

Sounds good, thanks for the update. I was just concerned this thing was gonna fall apart, didn't mean to sound like a jerk. Hopefully newsguy sticks around now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:07 pm 

Nevermind, I see that he's still out, glad we have a replacement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:15 am 

Hey SMLiteguy  or whoever else can fix this problem. When we put in bid request on the Fantstar site, everyone can see everyone else's bid requests. Since a couple of other people have mentioned this on the Bracket 4 site, I would assume it's the same way with all the other brackets?

It wouldn't make much difference if we were just putting in regular waivers, but with blind bidding, we obviously don't want anyone else to see what we're bidding.

So can someone contact that site and tell them not to show those? Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 am 

Never mind guys. I contacted Fantstar myself and had them fix that problem. The other brackets might want to do that themselves if they can still see everyone else's waiver bids. Just go to the main Fantstar site and go to the bottom where it says contact vie email. Send them the site address and they will fix it.

Also, if anyone is having any problems putting in waivers or canceling bids etc, let me know. I've figured it all out. ;) LOL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39