FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:49 am 

Powers that be....

I want OUT of this challenge.  It will be no fun being in this league if I have to come to this website.  Please let me know if you can paypal me back the $36 to kirpuck34@aol.com.

If you can't, I'll need to know.  I guess I'll be forced to draft in Bracket 5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 am 

" wrote:
 Powers that be....

I want OUT of this challenge.  It will be no fun being in this league if I have to come to this website.  Please let me know if you can paypal me back the $36 to kirpuck34@aol.com.

I double checked, and I don't see any message boards on the league site, so email and here look to be the only options currently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:24 pm 

" wrote:
 Powers that be....

What does this site have to do with the challenge? You don't have to come to the website to participate. The bracket is already set up and the draft is about ready to go. Trying to back out now is like taking your ball & going home. :twocents:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:20 pm 

" wrote:
" wrote:
 Powers that be....

What does this site have to do with the challenge? You don't have to come to the website to participate. The bracket is already set up and the draft is about ready to go. Trying to back out now is like taking your ball & going home. :twocents:

You're right...

I'll participate in the draft.  It's fun and I am the defending champ here.

But I'll be posting at Rotoworld.com.  Over there it's pretty much like it used to be over here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:10 pm 

What does this site have to do with the challenge other than posting here if you feel like it?  The Challenge is setup up on another site entirely different than this one.  The reason they went to a new site is because people were having problems with charges on their cards from what I know so they are only trying to protect the customers which is a good thing. 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 pm 

Why are we having so hard a time getting people to pay for their slot?  I expected to be able to look at Bracket 1 and 2 drafts by now and the only one that has drafted is Bracket 1 so far and the first draft choice for Bracket 2.  I still do not know what my draft position is for Bracket 5 since there are still some unpaid people as far as I know and would appreciate them getting a move on so I can prepare a little bit.  It is not necessary to know too much in advance since I still will do my own choices but it still would be nice to know my draft order early before 30 minutes prior to the draft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 am 

" wrote:
Why are we having so hard a time getting people to pay for their slot?  I expected to be able to look at Bracket 1 and 2 drafts by now and the only one that has drafted is Bracket 1 so far and the first draft choice for Bracket 2.  I still do not know what my draft position is for Bracket 5 since there are still some unpaid people as far as I know and would appreciate them getting a move on so I can prepare a little bit.  It is not necessary to know too much in advance since I still will do my own choices but it still would be nice to know my draft order early before 30 minutes prior to the draft.

Totally agree.  I've sent PMs that have not been returned.  I know that management here has bigger fish to fry right now, but this is ridiculous.  If I don't hear something by the end of the day, I will be withdrawing from the competition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 am 

" wrote:
Why are we having so hard a time getting people to pay for their slot? I expected to be able to look at Bracket 1 and 2 drafts by now and the only one that has drafted is Bracket 1 so far and the first draft choice for Bracket 2. I still do not know what my draft position is for Bracket 5 since there are still some unpaid people as far as I know and would appreciate them getting a move on so I can prepare a little bit. It is not necessary to know too much in advance since I still will do my own choices but it still would be nice to know my draft order early before 30 minutes prior to the draft.

Just as an FYI, Bracket 4 has already drafted.  Here's a LINK to the results page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 am 

Spi, I sent payment today for bracket 1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 pm 

" wrote:
" wrote:
Why are we having so hard a time getting people to pay for their slot? I expected to be able to look at Bracket 1 and 2 drafts by now and the only one that has drafted is Bracket 1 so far and the first draft choice for Bracket 2. I still do not know what my draft position is for Bracket 5 since there are still some unpaid people as far as I know and would appreciate them getting a move on so I can prepare a little bit. It is not necessary to know too much in advance since I still will do my own choices but it still would be nice to know my draft order early before 30 minutes prior to the draft.

Totally agree. I've sent PMs that have not been returned. I know that management here has bigger fish to fry right now, but this is ridiculous. If I don't hear something by the end of the day, I will be withdrawing from the competition.

Yeah it seems like this is falling apart, though I really hope it doesn't.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next