FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:00 pm 

" wrote:
WAIVERS:

Click on My Team, then Add/waive...click on the player to drop...click on the player to add and then put in the amount beside the player to add...submit. To do conditional then add another player while dropping the same player. I would suggest putting in the player you want first as the first one.

Tried doing it like that with the order but ended up with a guy I submitted third.  The one I put second (at the same price I got the second option) is still a free agent that I would have much preferred.  Guess I can try again next week and only go for that guy and nobody else to be sure.  Shame is I was planning on starting that guy too...hopefully it would have been a bad decision and works out well anyway.  If you hear of any way to make sure of the order of preference I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated across the league. 

Other than that the site is easy enough to use, just this one issue that I could live without...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:17 pm 

Exactly what happened to me. BTW Deuce, grew up in PV.
Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:26 am 

" wrote:
Exactly what happened to me. BTW Deuce, grew up in PV.
Joe

Won't hold it against you...I was a Grandview boy myself... Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:14 am 

I had an issue as well. I entered them in the order I wanted and bid a higher amount for the first priority as well. I still ended up with my second choice, even though my first is still available...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:51 pm 

Since it appears many others are having issues (many emails from my fellow bracket members besides the one here), could someone please give us a full explanation of how players are awarded on the waiver wire. My highest bid was ignored and that player is still available. Help with the placing of a conditional bid would also be appreciated.

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:09 am 

And now the site seems to be down so I can't make any changes, awesome. I'm sure it will be back up, but I'll be gone so I guess I'm stuck with who I have in now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 am 

" wrote:
And now the site seems to be down so I can't make any changes, awesome. I'm sure it will be back up, but I'll be gone so I guess I'm stuck with who I have in now.

Same here - the unforgivable sin - the site being down Sunday morning.

Going to need to change my lineup somehow because I'm fairly certain that Steve Slaton's in as a starter, and McGahee may be too.  Since I can't wait in front of the computer all morning and need to run out before games start I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.  Can't even remember the roster so as to make a request for a commissioner change out.  Something like going to four receivers by putting in Courtney Taylor or whomever I picked up off of waivers for Slayton...

Zach
The Fierce - Brackett 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 am 

Complaint number 2 -
There's no login from the main page.  WTF?
http://www.fanstar.com/?page=football
http://www.fanstar.com/index.php

So we can get to the main page, but there's no link to get to your existing account and thus to your league?  Come on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:05 am 

Zach -

Here is your roster.  If you can't log in before you have to leave why don't you post your starting lineup in "bracket 1 2008" or pm George.
QB Tm Bye
Cassel,Matt NE 4
Manning,Peyton IND 4
RB Tm Bye
Leonard,Brian STL 5
Hightower,Tim ARI 7
Taylor,Chris HOU 2
Slaton,Steve HOU 2
Mendenhall,Rashard PIT 6
Stewart,Jonathan CAR 9
McGahee,Willis BAL 2
Peterson,Adrian MIN 8
WR Tm Bye
Payne,Logan SEA 4
Jones,James GB 8
Gage,Justin TEN 6
Gonzalez,Anthony IND 4
Driver,Donald GB 8
Johnson,Chad CIN 10
TE Tm Bye
McMichael,Randy STL 5
Cooley,Chris WAS 10
PK Tm Bye
Rackers,Neil ARI 7
DF Tm Bye
Patriots,Ne NE 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:11 am 

Dugr - thanks for the help.

Finally was able to get in right before leaving though so I just set it. 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next