FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fanstar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:34 pm 

OK guys, I have seen a few posts complaining about the league software. I dont see a problem so let me know what problems you are having and I will either get it fixed or get the solution for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:04 pm 

I'm not complaining, I just can't figure out how to put in a waiver claim...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 pm 

WAIVERS:

Click on My Team, then Add/waive...click on the player to drop...click on the player to add and then put in the amount beside the player to add...submit. To do conditional then add another player while dropping the same player. I would suggest putting in the player you want first as the first one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:58 pm 

It appears my problem was fixed by changing the default PW that was set up. Probably should have done that before, but was too lazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:03 pm 

Can you tell me how to see my wire picks. I made them, but can't find out how to review or edit them.

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 pm 

Just weird that there are no tutorials or help to let people know how to use the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:19 am 

Hey Joeal,

To see your pending waiver requests, go to the left side of the screen where it shows your roster and click on the Pending button. This will show the requests you've put in.

If you want to see the whole request, click on each one and it will show you everything you need. You can also decline to have the waiver request to go through by doing the above then clicking on Decline. That will cancel the request.

BTW The site isn't as bad as I thought. People just need to take the time necessary to figure out everything. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:25 am 

Hey,

Figured out all that this morning, but can't figure out how to make a conditional pick. Tried clicking "Conditional", the numbers, everything, but the picks all show up as individual picks. HELP!
Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:04 pm 

They will show as individual but if you are dropping the same player for it then it should process in the order that you put them in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:54 pm 

Well I ended up getting a player, but not the one I wanted. I wanted a conditional pick for a QB and was dropping Brady. Until just now, I was not aware it was the order that mattered. I had Pennington first, Edwards second, and Cassel third. It got near to 5:00 so I went to try it again and declined Pennington and reentered him, trying to do a conditional bid. Didn't work. So I relied on paragraph 8(d) which says:
"d. Bid Priority: Bids will be processed in the order of highest dollar amount."

Needless to say my lowest bid was awarded. I still don't know how to place a conditional bid; there is no help screen. I had the highest bid of any awarded in my bid for Pennington. Not sure what the above paragraph means.

Joe