FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 am 

Help.

For some reason Jeremy Shockey is still showing up at the league site as a Giant, and it gave him zero points for his effort on Thursday nigh????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:59 pm 

" wrote:
Help.

For some reason Jeremy Shockey is still showing up at the league site as a Giant, and it gave him zero points for his effort on Thursday nigh????

You may want to let George know (spiguy), think he is the commish. Favre is still a free agent and Rudi is still a Bengal.

government, lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."
Patrick Henry
1736-1799[/SIZE]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 pm 

Well, thanks to a Late Night Surge by Zach Miller, I somehow managed to take down Yergs.  Not quite as bad as I whooped up on him in FATAL this week, but hey, a win is a winImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:17 pm 

" wrote:
" wrote:
Help.

You may want to let George know (spiguy), think he is the commish. Favre is still a free agent and Rudi is still a Bengal.

I just double checked and all looks to be in order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:52 am 

" wrote:
Well, thanks to a Late Night Surge by Zach Miller, I somehow managed to take down Yergs.  Not quite as bad as I whooped up on him in FATAL this week, but hey, a win is a winImage

Grrr....Image
But, I started last season the same way in bracket 2, and didn't lose again the rest of the way.  10-1, here I come again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 am 

" wrote:
" wrote:

Grrr....Image
But, I started last season the same way in bracket 2, and didn't lose again the rest of the way.  10-1, here I come again.

That is a nice goal.  However, seeing as how you have not faced GWK yet, 9-2 is the best you will do.

Leagues:
FFPIL - [color="Green"]Louisiana Swamp Dragons[/color] - GM
Ultimate Fantasy Football League (Dynasty) - [color="DarkOrange"]Armpits of UFFL[/color] (aka : Cajun Critters)
New Blood Dynasty League - [color="SeaGreen"]Swamp Rats[/color]
Cradle To Grave FFL - College/Pro Hybrid Keeper - [color="RoyalBlue"]Mutant Mutts[/color]
Blitz Invitational 2 - All IDP - [color="Red"]Goal Line Guardians[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:38 pm 

I had access to the waiver wire but it disappeared. I changed my password again like someone suggested but that didn't work either.  Is this happening to anyone else or someone have an idea?

government, lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."
Patrick Henry
1736-1799[/SIZE]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 am 

Well, that was horrible.  I didn't think LJ was going to be a top RB this year, but 2.2 freaking points does not help anything.  Oh well, that's why I draft so many RBs.  Looks like Warrick Dunn may get some starts in my lineup soon.

Good game, LoneWolf.  (Atleast you didn't start Aaron Rodgers against me, and make it even more lopsided than it was)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:47 am 

" wrote:
" wrote:
" wrote:

Grrr....Image

That is a nice goal.  However, seeing as how you have not faced GWK yet, 9-2 is the best you will do.

Well, considering that my team threw up an absolute stink-bomb in week 2, I'm almost reduced to a spoiler role from here on out.  Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 am 

" wrote:
Well, that was horrible.  I didn't think LJ was going to be a top RB this year, but 2.2 freaking points does not help anything.  Oh well, that's why I draft so many RBs.  Looks like Warrick Dunn may get some starts in my lineup soon.

Good game, LoneWolf.  (Atleast you didn't start Aaron Rodgers against me, and make it even more lopsided than it was)

Thanks SMLiteguy. You had me worried during the 4'o-clock games. ;)

BTW I was this close |  | to starting Rodgers over Brees, but I just couldn't get myself to do it. lol

I was too afraid I'd get booted off the site if I did. LMAO

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next