FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 am 

OK, this conditional bidding thing has been a pain BUT I believe I have it sorted out.

1) Select a player to be waived (optional);
2) Choose your first option from the free agent list.
3) Choose your second option, third option etc.
4) Use the numbers on the box to review and make a change (by clicking on the player to remove him).
5) Click SUBMIT

SO the important thing is, DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE PUT IN ALL THE CONDITIONAL BIDS.

You will also need to put in different bids for each player...meaning, if you put in a number for the first player it will NOT carry over to the other players. If there are any questions, please ask. I am sorry for the confusion. I gave the initial story the way I thought it worked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:00 am 

I just don't get it. I thought that I had it figured out, then I get my last pick out of four and the one I wanted most, and 1 I wanted more are still there. It shouldn't be this difficult to waiver, especially when you have no other time to waiver. I put in to drop one player, then, in order, I put in who I wanted and started at the highest $ amount for my first choice, then went down.

ex:
drop Jacob Hester add
G. Olsen $31
V. Shiancoe $21
D. Keller $11
A. Smith $2

I get A. Smith and Olsen and Keller are both still available.

How does it work right one week, and then when you do it the same way the next week it's all messed up?

I really like the site, but, I hate it's ww system.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:40 am 

I just looked at the log and you did not do conditional bids. For conditional bids you need to follow the above instructions. DO NOT HIT SUBMIT AFTER DOING THE FIRST ONE. Follow the instructions and it will work...worked just fine for me after doing it that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:25 pm 

Thinking back, you're right, I did do conditional bids the past week. Too many leagues with too many ww differences makes a difficult ww process a lot harder to remember. Thanks. I guess I just try again next week. I actually went back and read my message on when I thought I figured it out and it was conditional bids. I've saved that message, so I shouldn't forget. Still don't understand how it doesn't automatically take your high bid first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:00 pm 

" wrote:
I just don't get it. I thought that I had it figured out, then I get my last pick out of four and the one I wanted most, and 1 I wanted more are still there. It shouldn't be this difficult to waiver, especially when you have no other time to waiver. I put in to drop one player, then, in order, I put in who I wanted and started at the highest $ amount for my first choice, then went down.

ex:
drop Jacob Hester add
G. Olsen $31
V. Shiancoe $21
D. Keller $11
A. Smith $2

I get A. Smith and Olsen and Keller are both still available.

How does it work right one week, and then when you do it the same way the next week it's all messed up?

I really like the site, but, I hate it's ww system.

Just had a similar situation where I got my $1 choice.  I did a first bid for Dustin Keller at something like $45.  Then I did a conditional with some other TE, can't remember who, for like $13 and then TE Rosario for $1.  After I went to check pending and only the conditional was pending, so I put back in the Keller pickup.  I got Rosario, and the other two guys remained available.  I don't get it, I don't care to.  In my opinion, the system's loose, not user friendly, and very unattractive.  I know it's some kind of proprietary system you guys are working on, but I just don't have the tolerance for it these days when there's about 4 other hosting sites I work with that don't frustrate me this much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 pm 

I agree and rest assured that we will not be there next year...sorry, I just saw your post.