FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:49 am 

knfuzd51 wrote:
St. Louis Contracts

1.05 - RB - Donald Brown 4 years at $1.900
1.08 - RB - Shonn Greene 4 years at $1.800
1.16 - WR - Brian Robiskie 4 years at $1.000

I'm waffling on Robiskie and would entertain offers.

Well, if it helps your waffling, you have the salary wrong, the 1.16 spot gets a salary of $1.600.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm 

Yergsword wrote:
Well, if it helps your waffling, you have the salary wrong, the 1.16 spot gets a salary of $1.600.
:smile_jester:
Have another one Bill :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am 

As of 6:00 PM EST yesterday (9/2/09) contract window closed. Any other rookies are counted as vets going forward.

Argh - this includes my rookies - crazy busy couple of months and I kept procrastinating getting this done :censored:

Oh well, more for the UFA next year...and beyond.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 am 

This should have been Danville Labrador retrievers rookie contracts:-
2.08 Chase Coffman TE CIN 4yrs 1.2m
2.16 Gerald McRath LB TEN 4yrs 1.0m
3.02 Mohammad Massaqiou WR CLE 4yrs 0.750m
4.11 Nic Harris LB BUF 2yrs 0.425

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 am 

If the contracts are allowed to go through, this is what they will be...

Robert Ayers 4 years @ 250k
Brian Orakpo 4 years @ 475k
Clint Sintim 4 years @ 1.1 mil
Nate Davis 4 years @ 125k
Tom Brandstater 4 years @ 125k
Brian Hartline 4 years @ 100k
Tyrone McKenzie 4 years @ 100k

Look, I know I missed the deadline and I apologize. Life has been really crappy for me for the last month and I literally am able to get on the internet for the first time in a long time and get an e-mail that my favorite ff league...I missed a damn deadline. I'm hoping that you guys can throw me and everyone else a little slack here because I've been in this league a long time and you know I keep good track of everything. It's just been probably the roughest part of my life so far with so much transition in my personal and work life but I'm back and ready for some football! Thanks...

-- Dex

:worthy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 am 

I was one of the teams that submitted my contracts by the deadline. But I believe the deadlines are in place so Wreck has enough time as commissioner to make sure things are ready to go for the start of the season. But not having almost half the league (7 of 16) not contracting rookies jeopardizes the integrity of the league. I am suggesting that we set a new deadline and we allow the 7 teams to submit their rookie contracts. Remember, the rookie contracts really come into affect for next season (other than the players having some additional trade value this season).

Wreck, I think we should allow this and if we need to take a league vote, then let's do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:15 am 

FrostedFlake wrote:
I was one of the teams that submitted my contracts by the deadline. But I believe the deadlines are in place so Wreck has enough time as commissioner to make sure things are ready to go for the start of the season. But not having almost half the league (7 of 16) not contracting rookies jeopardizes the integrity of the league. I am suggesting that we set a new deadline and we allow the 7 teams to submit their rookie contracts. Remember, the rookie contracts really come into affect for next season (other than the players having some additional trade value this season).

Wreck, I think we should allow this and if we need to take a league vote, then let's do it.

As a team that also submitted my contracts on time, I completely agree with this. I love this league because the competition is brutal. With 7 teams not making the deadline, it cuts the nuts off this league and screws it up for years to come.

My vote: Let the teams submit their contracts, but get them in asap.

(You're welcome, slackers :snicker: )

Post subject: Contracts
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 am 

Wrecking Crew wrote:
Please post your 2009 Rookie Contracts Here, please include in the following format:

Team Name

1.01 - RB - Darren McFadden - 4 years @ $2.000

Thanks
I will get mine in tonight, i thought it was automatic. Sorry everybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 am 

I'd be okay with extending the deadline, however, I think we should set a date and allow everyone to change their contracts if desired (note: I do not want to change mine). That way, no advantage is gained by the late teams.

I agree that when nearly half the teams do not post contracts, something is awry and exceptions can/should be made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm 

I'm fine either way, just want to note that the calendar is hardly a secret...:fryingpan:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next