FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:38 am 

" wrote:
Here's hoping Shawn gets up early today!

Well, I was up early. Unfortunately, my router crapped out on me for some reason. Had to re-set the whole system, passwords, etc. Damn technology!

Anyway, hope I didn't make ya wait too long.

Had a tough call between Mitchell and a couple other upside guys, now that the salary level is getting lower. But I couldn't resist a guy who should be starting from day 1 in Oakland at SS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:38 am 

" wrote:
Dang, I really wanted either Scott or Jennings at RB, hmmm, now I have to rethink my next 2 picks for a bit (will entertain trade offers while thinking)

So did I, which is why I decided not to trade down any further once Scott was off the board.  If they were both on the board still I probably would have tried to trade down again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:41 am 

" wrote:
" wrote:

Well, I was up early. Unfortunately, my router crapped out on me for some reason. Had to re-set the whole system, passwords, etc. Damn technology!

Had a tough call between Mitchell and a couple other upside guys, now that the salary level is getting lower. But I couldn't resist a guy who should be starting from day 1 in Oakland at SS.

I like the pick, I was actually debating trying to package a couple of 5th rounders to move up and take him, but decided against it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 am 

Nice pick of Larry Foote, I was debating between him or Favre, but LB still seemed a bit deeper (both on my roster and as far as availability goes).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:57 pm 

" wrote:
" wrote:
" wrote:

I like the pick, I was actually debating trying to package a couple of 5th rounders to move up and take him, but decided against it.

I like it as well.  I was actually thinking of taking him at 3.16, but I have too many DBs already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:29 am 

" wrote:
" wrote:
" wrote:

Looks like another Al Davis bust to me !

Drafted because he's fast rather than his football instincts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:32 am 

" wrote:
" wrote:
" wrote:
" wrote:

Looks like another Al Davis bust to me !

Drafted because he's fast rather than his football instincts.

Even if he is only speed, he can tackle and that speed will put him in position for tackles, key thing I like about him is the Raiders defense will be on the field a great amount, possibly against team running out the clock were I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing in the box and thus having many tackle opportunities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:55 pm 

Liked the Cornelius Ingram pick. I was debating him or Smith. Time will tell if I made the right choice.
I think I'm done with this draft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:32 pm 

" wrote:
Liked the Cornelius Ingram pick. I was debating him or Smith. Time will tell if I made the right choice.
I think I'm done with this draft.

I agree, I was torn between him and Beckem, probably let my homerism get in the way and took the wrong one Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:20 pm 

Well my draft is now complete.  Great off season ya'll; including RFA compensatory picks changing teams, we have had 71 trades involving 269 players or draft picks...now that is what I call an active league!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next