FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:22 pm 

" wrote:
Hey, look!
It's paint, and it's still wet.

Let's watch!
Image   <---- Large YAWN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:40 pm 

To the delight of the whiners that have nothing better to do with their life than bitch about what someone else is doing with their alotted and legal amount of draft time...The Kalifornia Quakes have traded completely out of this years draft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:10 pm 

The draft picks may be coming off the board slowly, but I think we have had record activity actually with the number of trades this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:15 pm 

" wrote:
To the delight of the whiners that have nothing better to do with their life than bitch about what someone else is doing with their alotted and legal amount of draft time...The Kalifornia Quakes have traded completely out of this years draft.

Too bad the guy you accepted the trade with had just logged off, probably for the evening right before you accepted the deal, LOL.

All good, not like we have too many other leagues we are working on at this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:16 pm 

" wrote:

Ahhh, Mike, I know you are itching to get back in it already!Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm 

" wrote:
" wrote:

Too bad the guy you accepted the trade with had just logged off, probably for the evening right before you accepted the deal, LOL.

All good, not like we have too many other leagues we are working on at this time.

unless Mick moved he is on GMT so we probably only have to wait until he is finished with his morning ablutions.....

(where is that toilet smiley when you need it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:06 am 

" wrote:
" wrote:
" wrote:

unless Mick moved he is on GMT so we probably only have to wait until he is finished with his morning ablutions.....

(where is that toilet smiley when you need it.)

Well I did stay up pretty late but Mike is in California & I am in the UK which I think is 8hrs difference, but you cant stay up all night so had to go to bed at sometime.
Wanted Massaquoi as I had him down as a 2nd rd pick so he looked a bit of value to me. This has left me with a load of late round picks that I dont really need as I am already over the roster limit & there aint too many players I wanna drop. Any offers for these late round picks will be gladly entertained.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:48 am 

Dang, I really wanted either Scott or Jennings at RB, hmmm, now I have to rethink my next 2 picks for a bit (will entertain trade offers while thinking)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 am 

" wrote:
Dang, I really wanted either Scott or Jennings at RB, hmmm, now I have to rethink my next 2 picks for a bit (will entertain trade offers while thinking)

Currently working on a potential deal, but will probably take another few hours to finalize, sorry for any delay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:00 am 

Here's hoping Shawn gets up early today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next