FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Unable to put in a team
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:51 am 

I am unable to put in a team this week. Our computer has had to go in for repair & I have gone down to the local libary. However the xpertssports site refuses to let me login. As I am going away tonight for nine days I wont have any more computer access. Pissed off is one way to describe how I feel about xpertsports.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:42 am 

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>I am unable to put in a team this week. Our computer has had to go in for repair & I have gone down to the local libary. However the xpertssports site refuses to let me login. As I am going away tonight for nine days I wont have any more computer access. Pissed off is one way to describe how I feel about xpertsports.
[snapback]69501[/snapback]

</div>

Mick,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you contacted their support? They are usually excellent. I suspect there may have been a browser or firewall related problem in your switching from your own computer to the library's. I know I had a similar problem with Stadium.com, where it forced me to check the box that saves my password (or I would have to login again each time I clicked a link) and I suppose you didn't want to do that at the library's computer. Let me know if there's something I could do to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:10 am 

Actually, it sounds like Mick doesn't have an email account that he can reach from the Library to have his current password emailed to him.

Too bad I am just reading this now (kind of late), hope he was able to take care of this already.

For anyone who has something similar in the future, you can you the sites PM to try to get in touch with your league commish to set the password up to something you request and he could then PM you so you can get on the site to make any changes.

On another note, is this league set up to automatically take the previous weeks line up if a new one is not submitted?