FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What are your needs?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:07 pm 

Guys, I know I am behind the power curve and trying to get caught up. What are your needs and I will get to them ASAP.

Please be gentle, I have been swamped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:16 pm 

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>Guys, I know I am behind the power curve and trying to get caught up. What are your needs and I will get to them ASAP.

[snapback]52881[/snapback]

</div>

Right now, we need Boogieman to make his pick - there's a ton of predrafts ahead of him and we're still in the early part of round 13.

Also, if there is a way to change the setup to prevent owners from drafting a player that puts them over the maximum at a position, while still allowing a clock to time each pick, that would prevent what happened earlier today when Blitz took a third RB.

I would also figure that, since some guys got into this at the last minute, there needs to be some discussion about some of the Free Agent/Waivers rules, the bidding process, etc. I know I have no experience with that, so I expect others are in that situation too.

Is Mike going to continue as commish, or will you be doing it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:17 am 

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>Guys, I know I am behind the power curve and trying to get caught up. What are your needs and I will get to them ASAP.

[snapback]52881[/snapback]

</div>

Spiguy, Thanks for checking in with us. Another thing we could use is the rules posted on the league site. We've dug them up from a message board somewhere. But we've already had some questions. And a bunch of us a new to this league. A few people were dragged in at the last minute and are justifiably a bit unfamililar with NexNational. A lot of future problems may be avoided with the rules available on the league site.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:27 am 

There have been questions raised on the league site about whether there will be any preseason waivers before Thursday. I assume that depends some on whether draft is done by then, but I guess if guys want to use some of their 100 pills before Thursday, we should let them....