FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 pm 

Truly a sad day . It was fun coming in as "Ringers" an taking 1st season title away from an over rated Janitors team. Will always remember that for a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:15 pm 

Well I'm around. I kind of fell off the face of the internet for a bit, but I want to see some sort of Dynasty league exist out of all this. I know MKSilv and I can at least keep the Motor City franchise afloat.

If there is interest in keeping something going maybe we could turn this underground and/or start a new league of committed owners/staff? I'd be willing to help in organization and facilitation of the league in a limited role.

Just a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm 

Any new word on anything? I'd love to have this around in the future it's a fun league. And as far as I know KC still has 3 staff members so we're not too short in that department. Would it still be feasible to cut down to 12 teams and go from there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm 

ivnabru wrote:
Any new word on anything? I'd love to have this around in the future it's a fun league. And as far as I know KC still has 3 staff members so we're not too short in that department. Would it still be feasible to cut down to 12 teams and go from there?

I haven't heard anything yet and just like in NEXFL, George has been swamped and unavailable so things just kinda fell off. I also loved having this league around. Sucks if it goes by the wayside. Also Bru, let me know when you get your NEXFL $. It should be coming soon from George.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:15 am 

ivnabru wrote:

I think the commish duties are what has stopped this league this year, as far as reducing to 12 teams, we could probably stay with the same number of teams if we lower the staff quantities and split up a little if necessary, but I don't think I have heard of that being the issue - we never even got to a roll call of which teams might not be represented.

Maybe this could be our "strike" year and continue next year with a 12 round draft, 1st 6 rounds only rookies from this year and only allowed 3 year contracts, 2nd 6 rounds normal rookie draft with the rookies in next years draft class.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6