FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Super Bowl Preview
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 am 

Here's the LINK

I could genuinely see this one going either way, and I've changed my mind once already. Check it out, you're feedback is, of course welcome

[color="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Senior Editor, FantasyFootball.com[/SIZE][/color]

Follow me on TWITTER and Facebook

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 am 

How many times do you get to change your mind? There really is nothing to it...Steelers Win...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 am 

How can you flip flop. Stick with the Cardinals and gloat afterwards. Nothing else to it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 am 

I'm surprised with the Steelers significant favorites, only one staffer had the stones to call this one a Steeler blowout. Cards get blown out a lot, and the chances of it happening here are quite good. From Supe 15-Supe-35, the winner had at least a two TD margin 13 times. We used to talk about how once teams get behind, they give up in the Bowl, and the last five years have kind of spoiled us. When you see Matt Leinart in the game, remember you heard it here first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:44 am 

" wrote:
I'm surprised with the Steelers significant favorites, only one staffer had the stones to call this one a Steeler blowout. Cards get blown out a lot, and the chances of it happening here are quite good. From Supe 15-Supe-35, the winner had at least a two TD margin 13 times. We used to talk about how once teams get behind, they give up in the Bowl, and the last five years have kind of spoiled us. When you see Matt Leinart in the game, remember you heard it here first.

I think the steelers offense struggle a bit in this one, but the defense puts a TD on the board. A late TD pass by Warner keeps it to around a 7 point difference, but I just don't see it as a blow out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:56 pm 

" wrote:
" wrote:

I think the steelers offense struggle a bit in this one, but the defense puts a TD on the board. A late TD pass by Warner keeps it to around a 7 point difference, but I just don't see it as a blow out.

O dear lord... It took me 36  years, but I finally got one right!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 pm 

Congrats SML...you really nailed it tonight.

I bet Goldhawk feels pretty bad. He was dead set that the Cards would win...hahaha