FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Here we go again...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 am 

It's Friday and the 5-Star report isn't completed. I will not be renewing next year and I honestly expect some sort of restitution for this year. I am not getting what I paid for. This is unacceptable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 am 

It is Friday and the report is in the process of being published. Yes, there was one week this season when the report was incomplete and not published until Saturday.

http://fantasyfootball.com/tools/5-star-report/

FantasyFootball.com Tools
[url=mailto:robert@fantasyfootball.com]robert@fantasyfootball.com[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 am 

Go back to bed, freak.

As bad as the lil old ladies who come to my store at 6 am looking for our sale items the 1st day of the sale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:58 pm 

Okay, first off...we publish the report in the afternoon to make sure we have all of the injuries from practices covered...just in the last few minutes, AJ was ruled out, Nicks is doubtful and Bradshaw was listed doubtful...

I mean, we can half-ass this thing and put out something out of date and useless, or we can take our time with it and put out something that is benefical and up to date...

Unless something has changed, lineups are due Sunday before kickoff and we have provided what you have paid for, and have not missed a 5-Star Report this season...

You've posted that you're not happy with our services, so I'm sure we could post thing at 10am and you probably wouldn't be happy, but thanks for the feedback

Mike W.

[SIZE="2"]Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/MentalAcumen[/SIZE]
Like me on Facebook and join the conversation
FantasyPros Accuracy Challenge: Follow my progress here
-----------------
Blitz 1.0 (All IDP): Cerebral Assassins 2010 Champions
IDP Report Invitational (All IDP): Cerebral Assassins - 2nd place
Shock&Awe FFL: Cerebral Assassins - 2nd place

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:22 pm 

For those interested, 5-Star is live for week 9....

Mike W.

[SIZE="2"]Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/MentalAcumen[/SIZE]
Like me on Facebook and join the conversation
FantasyPros Accuracy Challenge: Follow my progress here
-----------------
Blitz 1.0 (All IDP): Cerebral Assassins 2010 Champions
IDP Report Invitational (All IDP): Cerebral Assassins - 2nd place
Shock&Awe FFL: Cerebral Assassins - 2nd place

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:17 pm 

Mike Woellert wrote:
Okay, first off...we publish the report in the afternoon to make sure we have all of the injuries from practices covered...just in the last few minutes, AJ was ruled out, Nicks is doubtful and Bradshaw was listed doubtful...

I mean, we can half-ass this thing and put out something out of date and useless, or we can take our time with it and put out something that is benefical and up to date...

Unless something has changed, lineups are due Sunday before kickoff and we have provided what you have paid for, and have not missed a 5-Star Report this season...

You've posted that you're not happy with our services, so I'm sure we could post thing at 10am and you probably wouldn't be happy, but thanks for the feed

Mike W.

Mike i was thinking the same thing last night as i was reading through these posts and i think i have the solution.

On Friday when you put out the 5-star report make a copy, cut and past teams to match their appropriate opponent for the following week and rename it "Special Monday Edition". You could even take everyones stars and info and just shift it down one player to give a fresh look. Listen up people please, leave these guys alone, use the 5-star report as a checklist to show you have done YOUR research for the week and if you are to lazy to do any then it should not bug you waiting till friday to plug in your players mindlessly. There is a reason these guys are the analysts(for those who need it spelled out: They know what the hell they're doing, YOU DONT)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 pm 

bens1278 wrote:
Mike i was thinking the same thing last night as i was reading through these posts and i think i have the solution.

On Friday when you put out the 5-star report make a copy, cut and past teams to match their appropriate opponent for the following week and rename it "Special Monday Edition". You could even take everyones stars and info and just shift it down one player to give a fresh look. Listen up people please, leave these guys alone, use the 5-star report as a checklist to show you have done YOUR research for the week and if you are to lazy to do any then it should not bug you waiting till friday to plug in your players mindlessly. There is a reason these guys are the analysts(for those who need it spelled out: They know what the hell they're doing, YOU DONT)

Rep given!!! nice job Ben!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 pm 

Mike Woellert wrote:

You've posted that you're not happy with our services, so I'm sure we could post thing at 10am and you probably wouldn't be happy, but thanks for the feedback

Mike W.

bens1278 wrote:

:thumbup: Repped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:30 pm 

There is so much information here following the progression of your players productivity use it. The five star report is a tiny part of the info provided. If you can't figure out that a player that is been getting better each week and is now going against a weak defense you are just brainless. A stud WR is playing NE is he gonna have a big day? Really is that a freaking question did you get dropped on your head or something? Trends and the strength of schedule should get you at least 75% there. If you have a question then ask we answer them. You have studs that you always have to start the five star report will say that. For your hit and miss guys look at injury in depth charts and the def they face. If the number one WR is against revis should I start the number 2WR? No s*** sherlock! By the way they let you know who is injured so there you go genius. Yes if bowe is hurt and playing colts play breaston or baldwin. Don't see how this is complex. Let's not cry about them making sure to give us the most reliable up to date info they can. So go get your chocolate put your tampon in and watch a sad movie till aunt flow leaves.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:14 am 

It's simple - we pay for X services. This year those services have not been provided as promised. My example has been the 5-star report. It was advertised to be published on Thursdays but that hasn't been happening on a regular basis this season. Not sure how you geniuses don't see that. Should be I wrong to expect that we get the Thursday game(s) analysis on Thursday or Wednesday? Please, let me know what your collective lack of common sense says.

Oh, and great customer service. I've emailed you guys directly and no response. Might want to consider that as to why I need to post to these forums just to get a response.

Whatever - you'll continue to get people to pay while you don't deliver so me not coming back next year is no big deal to you. I'm just disappointed as I had been using this site pretty loyally for over 5 years. I'm oh so glad I was able to pay into enabling 2 guys to not need to have real jobs.