FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 am 

FLY_IGGLES_FLY wrote:
Terribly sad. These boards have been my home away from home since I joined the old Asylum site which I think was 6 years ago.

We will get a new site and make it as informative, if not better then this site..Whatever help they need from me, I'll be more then happy to put some time in, too make it has easy as possible during the transfer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:41 pm 

It was a good run while it lasted.

I certainly called this place home for a while and I can't thank the staff enough for being so nice to an annoying post whore w/ a slight bought of insomnia.

It's been fun folks!

H.O.P.E. -Indianapolis WildCats- Owner
Blitz 1.0 -Mustard Tigers- Owner
ImageFollow Me On twitter.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:28 pm 

I am sorry guys. This is my first year and have just started to get into the community and I really enjoy it. I will be following you guys where ever you go. Thanks for all the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 pm 

sad news. Lots of good football talk and good times on these boards, dating back to the asylum days. Things were really starting to get back to the old days after a few rough years. Still a few guys hanging around FantasyChampions.com if anybody's interested. If that's stepping on toes, I apologize in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:30 pm 

Jerm wrote:
sad news. Lots of good football talk and good times on these boards, dating back to the asylum days. Things were really starting to get back to the old days after a few rough years. Still a few guys hanging around FantasyChampions.com if anybody's interested. If that's stepping on toes, I apologize in advance.

Over the next few months all of us will need to find new homes. I do not know what Craig and gang will be doing or what they think of other places mentioned here. FC.com is only a forum community so there is no content conflicts. I am sure they would not want places that are direct competitors named.

Hopefully, Craig and gang will find new homes for themselves soon.

Nutty - aka Thread Nazi

Note: being a mod does not make me an expert, it just means I can ban your ass. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm 

Sad news indeed, I have been around here along time and hate to see it go.:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:22 am 

Sad news despite my absence from this site for several years. As an old inmate I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with other FFers here. The welcoming nature of the inmates to an Aussie playing your fantasy game was appreciated. I'm copping a belting in NEXFL this year but know that I couldn't have won my NEXFL title a couple of years ago without the knowledge gained from the boards here.

Vale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm 

The URL is the most valuable asset this site has. I wonder what is going to happen to it and how much it will sell for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm 

I see many familiar names on here and I know it has been a while but felt I would give a shout...miss you guys...really! This truly is a sad event. I know I have been out for a while but work responsibilities doubled and family couldnt suffer. I wish the best for all you guys.

Nutty, honestly, you were a huge help to me and I appreciate it. You did a lot of work for basically nothing but I hope that my gratitude can be enough.

I appreciate the patience and opportunities that I had with the Asylum and here. I wish the best to Craig and hope he lands well on his feet...he deserves it.

To everyone else, it has been a blast and a time I will always remember.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm 

Spiguy wrote:
I see many familiar names on here and I know it has been a while but felt I would give a shout...miss you guys...really! This truly is a sad event. I know I have been out for a while but work responsibilities doubled and family couldnt suffer. I wish the best for all you guys.

Nutty, honestly, you were a huge help to me and I appreciate it. You did a lot of work for basically nothing but I hope that my gratitude can be enough.

I appreciate the patience and opportunities that I had with the Asylum and here. I wish the best to Craig and hope he lands well on his feet...he deserves it.

To everyone else, it has been a blast and a time I will always remember.

Peace

It was a nice run and thanks to all the staff for providing us with this place.

Now let's raid the liquor cabinet before the place shuts down.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next