FantasyFootball.com Forums

The Official Home of Fantasy Football
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 pm 

gomaddox wrote:
I'm hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day so far.

Collusion = the two of them both getting kicked out and someone else stepping up to run the league. Make a league vote on collusion charges.

Make them pay for their cheating...leaving only rewards their behavior and ruins the experience for everyone. Kicking them out makes it fair.

Already been taken care of. The league commissioners league dues will go into the pot and the beneficiaries #1 and #2 will not be able to win any money. It will go to next in line and so on after playoffs.

I am a man that is black and white. There is no grey area here. If you are kind to me I can be a great friend to you. If you piss me off you will definitely know it. I am not the type of man to sit back and get rolled over and I am not a push over. I will openly let you know my beliefs and what I think of stupid opinions or actions. Six phone calls to the rest of the league and they all voted on the decision I made so it went through.

Next year I will be commissioner again after handing it down to this guy 2 years ago when I couldn't be available for the draft. The 2 sons were invited to this league without my permission which was fine as long as all play was fair. Everyone agreed that the three will be banned from the league next year due to unfair play through trades and insider info with them being family and working together.

After their teams are cleared from the league in the off season the 2 original teams in the league from 2004 will get an invite and 1 team will be invited upon a decision from the rest of the league. I think everybody got the point clearly today how seriously I take the commissioner position in a league and thought my warnings of not keeping on top of teams for setting rosters last year were not going to be followed through. They were wrong and paid for it. These league dues are not cheap either (about a weeks pay for most).

Thanks for reading my new rant novel. :cheer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 pm 

Sweet, and, more importantly, your not in jail for the holiday.:cheer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm 

AZZKIZZER wrote:
Sweet, and, more importantly, your not in jail for the holiday.:cheer:

I can kick somebody's azz with words worse than I could with my hands. I guess I would be in for HARASSMENT!

:smile_cuss::jawdrop::nono::minipolice: <<< These are all photos of what would transpire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:02 pm 

jordan41084 wrote:
Hay Falc get your picks in on pick em. Everybody forgot today except for 4 of us.

Not that it did me a whole hellava lot of good to get them in on time....jeeeesh.

Week is over, but I still own Falcoholic. :dance:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 pm 

StackMonkey wrote:
Not that it did me a whole hellava lot of good to get them in on time....jeeeesh.

You are still at the top and thats all that matters. I hope we don't have a bunch of people quit. Playoffs are the best time for pick em.

I suck at NFL though. I'm having my best year in college pick em.